Friday, February 19, 2010
Naming Boy #3
It was hard enough for Kris and I to name two boys, so we haven't had much luck with trying to find one for a third. Ian was named after 24 hours of being baby boy Thomas in the hospital and Cole was named on the drive to the hospital. They both have family names for middle names, Ian Sylvester(Kris' maternal grandpa) and Cole Stephen (my dad), so we know we want to keep with that tradition. Feel free to make suggestions! If it was a girl I would be done, well with the first name anyway, Lauren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about throwing Garner in as a middle name? Boy names are tough. I am struggling too!
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of that with each boy but nothing has ever seemed to fit with it. Some day it will come to us!
ReplyDelete