Where did the month of February go? We didn't do anything "big" this weekend but we got a lot accomplished, at least I think so (Kris never thinks we do). On Friday we went out to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant and the boys enjoyed the Mariachi band that was playing. When we got home we had a movie night, but in separate rooms. Kris and I watching "Couples Retreat" and the boys watched "G-Force." We spent Saturday morning moving the boys officially into the back bedroom to make room for baby brother. We also removed all the toys from the living room into their bedroom, its amazing how many toys two little boys can acquire. Next weekend I think we need to purge!
The boys (and Kris) were getting bored of being inside so we took a trip to Home Depot for some roofing. When we got back Kris decided that instead of doing that project he was going to cut down a tree, so he did. The boys watched from inside the house but as soon as it was down they were climbing all over it. They also helped take the limbs to the burn pile, while I watched.
Today we had another busy day working outside, roofing the woodshed, laundry, and exploring for deer prints. Grandma Jean and Papa Craig came over to help finish up the bunk beds, now they are off to Rome for a week!!! Well tomorrow is March which means its even closer to Cole turning 3! I should probably get something planned....
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment