Monday, March 1, 2010

YMCA Daycare

Of course I would love to be a stay at home mom but I do love my job. We are very lucky that the boys love going to their daycare/preschool at the YMCA. It's not a big gym and workout facility, only daycare/preschool which is really nice. Of course with any type of childcare there is a price but I really feel like we get our moneys worth. The boys are in a safe, clean environment that supplies USDA approved meals three times a day. They provide preschool curriculum prior to the normal preschool age of three and the teachers are very loving.
Today the boys shared their school with cousin Tyler, it was her first day there. Cole enjoyed showing her around and stayed in her room with her all day. They enjoyed nap time together and she managed to steal some of his snack away from him. He may stay in the toddler room because he had so much fun. Ian on the other hand said good morning and then was off to his "big boy" classroom. As much as I love having them there I really do wish Grandma and Papa Garner lived closer since they are retired and would LOVE to babysit I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment