Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Baby Boy #3
I guess I am meant to be the mother of boys. On February 8th we had our ultrasound and found out we would be expecting another boy. He is looking great, but I was diagnosed with placenta previa. Basically it means that if my placenta doesn't get out of the way I will have to have a c-section. We are scheduled for another ultrasound next month to see if things have changed and then we will continue to have additional ultrasounds if needed. My due date is June 29th but my doctor will be out of town so she was going to induce me the week before. Now with the new "issue" we may see baby #3 around June 18th. Overall I am feeling fine but a little nervous about whats to come. After having both boys naturally I didn't expect this to happen, so we will just have to wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment