Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kris Graduates...again!

On Wednesday, May 4, 2011 we were able to attend a celebration in honor of Kris completing his electrician coursework. He has one more step to complete before he can get the title of journeyman- THE TEST! He should be able to test sometime this month since he just reached the required amount of apprenticeship hours. I am very happy to have my husband back and not have to share him with school anymore.

Kris likes to joke around that he has been in college long enough to be a doctor. Even though he made a career change at a tough part of our life (Ian was 1 and I was pregnant with Cole) I am soooo happy that he did!

Kris and Jason show off their certificates.
Ian and Cole are their biggest fans and give them a thumbs up.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa.. Congrats on getting Kris back.. it was a rough road, I remember those days of contemplation for him... it was hard to watch, but easy to follow. I left shortly after he did, and realized there is a better life after Big Brown.. Congrats again... !!!

    ReplyDelete