Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ian and Cole's California Adventure

Grandma and Papa Garner (aka my parents) picked up the boys for some California time during Spring break. A.J. and I stayed behind to keep Kris company while he worked. Kris is so close to having enough hours to take his journeyman's test in May that taking time off is not an option right now. Also, by staying behind I have A.J's baby book half done!!!
The weather in CA has been about the same as Oregon---WET! However the boys have been able to ride their bikes and play some t-ball, along with lots of Lego time with Uncle Matt. Even though I have enjoyed the down time with only having one little one to chase around, I miss them! Ian and Cole will return in time for Cole's 4th birthday on Thursday! Holy cow, 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment