Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day 2011
WOW! What a crazy day at work, I think we should cancel school on Valentine's Day for junior high students. They do not know how to manage a sugar-high and hormones. However, Cole and Ian really enjoyed giving out valentine's to their friends. Kris and I enjoyed an early valentine's date on the 11th while the boys stayed at daycare for a parents night out fundraiser. We had a nice dinner at Tina's in Dundee where I had the BEST piece of beef tendorloin I have EVER had. Kris was a little bit jealous because mine was so good, his meal was good too. We plan on going back for sure. After dinner we really didn't know what to do with ourselves so we walked around Fred Meyer until we felt like it was a good time to get the boys. It was a nice night! We are now anticipating the arrival of my parents on Thursday. Mom will be staying for a week and dad will be staying for 2-weeks, which means free daycare!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment